You may have an actionable claim if the source of your injuries related to someone acting negligently toward you. This definition fluctuates based on the context of the situation.
IN SPINE AND NECK INJURY CASES, YOU MAY FILE A CLAIM for compensation related to your medical bills, lost work wages, mental anguish, and more. Speaking with an experienced Denver spine and neck injuries lawyer who offers a free, no obligation consultation, like Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, is a practical first step toward understanding what your legal options are in a way that makes sense for your situation.
We Provide Legal Care for Even the Most Challenging Spine and Neck Injury Cases
IT IS NO SECRET THAT THE SPINAL COLUMN IS THE “HUB” of your body’s mobility and central nervous system. These delicate structures can lead to a wide variety of health problems that carry long-term consequences for the injuried party.
We Will Come to You — FOR A FREE CONSULTATION — at Your Home, Work, Hospital or Other Location to Discuss Your Legal Rights to Injury Compensation.
Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC Will Pursue Equitable Compensation on Your Behalf
Not all accidents are the result of negligence, but many negligent acts or omissions that result in injuries permit an injuried party to file a claim against the responsible party. A few examples of cases that may involve negligence in your case include:
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in your spine and neck injuries
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Being hit on your bicycle or as a pedestrian by a city bus or public transit system
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Store owners not providing adequate warnings about unsafe conditions and you fall and hurt yourself as a result
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Sustaining a dog attack that caused you to break your neck or back or experience severe nerve damage
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Medical care providers injuring your neck or spine due to misdiagnosis or failure to provide adequate treatment
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Workplace injuries where you did not receive the benefits you deserve
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Diving accidents at swimming pools that did not indicate that diving was not permitted or that the water was shallow
- Motorists operating a motor vehicle unlawfully and causing a car accident with you that resulted in Any other instance where someone else was responsible for your safety, breached that duty, caused you to receive injuries and sustain subsequent financial losses
Negotiating a Fair Settlement and Award Based on Evidence and Facts
XXX There are several types of cases that allow you to go after the monetary award you need to restore your life to as normal as possible. No matter how your injury occurred, you can find out if you have a claim by contacting an experienced Denver spine and neck injury attorney at Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC.
XXX You can request your free, no-obligation, confidential consultation and case evaluation today by calling (303) 499-9999 or sending me a message through our contact form.
XXXLike any personal injury matter, the circumstances, severity of injuries, actions, and medical expenses all play a role in the average settlement for spine and neck injuries in Colorado. Therefore, you should contact a Denver spine and neck injury lawyer to help you estimate what you may be able to receive for your losses.
XXX However, there are a few more common types of compensation that we will help you pursue using evidence to prove the facts of your case.
You may be entitled to compensation for your spine and neck injuries, including:
- Current and future medical costs
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, and prosthetic expenses
- Travel to and from doctors’ appointments
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Lost wages and benefits
- Future lost earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment
- Property damage
- Wrongful death
- And more, where applicable
XXX Our team will gather and preserve evidence that asserts your rights to the types of compensation you deserve. The case we build against the negligent party and his or her insurance company will withstand standard fear tactics that get you to settle for an amount that is inadequate.
Insurance Companies Do Not Have Your Best Interests in Mind
XXXWhen you need money right now, it is tough to not accept a settlement offer from an insurance company. After all, the adjuster makes a compelling case loaded with his or her biased opinion armed with complicated policy language.
XXX Do not fall for this trap. You have every right to discuss your injuries and their settlement offer with a Denver spine and neck injury lawyer before accepting it.
XXX Insurers have a mission to meet their policy requirements while reducing the company’s financial exposure to losses. As a result, you can only begin to imagine that their interests with you are slightly unbalanced.
XXX Trust this instinct. The insurance company and its adjuster assigned to your case are not on your side. Hence, their settlement offers to you may not be in your best interest.
XXX Talk to Denver Crash Lawyers, LLC, for a second opinion by calling us at (303) 499-9999 or sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It does not cost you anything to receive a personalized legal opinion.
Affordable Legal Counsel for Denver and Surrounding Areas
XXX As an experienced Denver spine and neck injury lawyers, we know that a barrier to legal services is cost. Instead of asking you to prove an upfront retainer, we will offer you our services on a contingency fee agreement.
XXX This arrangement ensures that you have the resources you need to negotiate or litigate a lawful financial settlement or civil court judgment. We only receive attorneys’ fees upon recovering a monetary award on your behalf.
XXX You will have reassurance in knowing that you have responsive legal counsel on your side while having the money you need to pay your bills. Our goal is to help you live a better life, not hinder it.
Call Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC Today for a Free Consultation
XXX Contacting an experienced Denver spine and neck injury lawyer will help you determine your next steps, and you have nothing to lose. However, there is a deadline on your ability to file a claim.
XXX Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, has years of experience working with clients who have sustained serious injuries in car crashes, work accidents, slip and falls, and other situations. We will fight for the compensation you deserve while standing by your side every step of the way.
You can contact our legal team for your free, no-obligation consultation for more information by calling (303) 499-9999, email at email@example.com, or filling out our contact form.
XXX You can contact us to discuss your situation over a no-obligation, complimentary consultation and case evaluation. Request yours today by calling (303) 499-9999 or filling out our contact form.