Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC Is Here to Help You With Your Legal Claims
CRASHES INVOLVING SEMI-TRUCKS OFTEN ARE MORE SEVERE to both property damage and personal injury to other drivers because of the massive size and weight of semi-trucks. Semi-truck accident injury victims can file a claim for compensation but doing so on their own may not be as advantageous as with a Denver semi-truck crash lawyer.
Contact a Denver Semi-Truck Crash Lawyer for More Information
DISCUSSING YOUR CASE WITH A DENVER SEMI-TRUCK CRASH LAWYER will help you understand your options. If you were hurt and need legal counsel, call our office at (303) 499-9999, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a message through our online request form for a free consultation to learn about your legal right to compensation.
We Will Come to You — FOR A FREE CONSULTATION — at Your Home, Work, Hospital or Other Location to Discuss Your Legal Rights to Injury Compensation.
YOU CAN CONTACT DENVER CRASH LAWYERS, LLC TODAY for a free and completely confidential consultation and case evaluation by calling (303) 499-9999, emailing email@example.com, or submitting a message through our online request form.
ONE OF THE WAYS IN WHICH YOU RECUPERATE MONEY FOR YOUR FINANCIAL, PHYSICAL, AND EMOTIONAL LOSSES starts by understanding the insurance coverage limits of the driver or operator. Colorado State law requires commercial drivers to carry additional forms of coverage that are different from a standard passenger vehicle.
You Can File a Claim for Your Financial, Physical, and Emotional Losses
THERE ARE SEVERAL REASONS THAT ONE CAN EXPERIENCE a frightening accident with a semi-truck in Colorado. This assertion is particularly true when winding around mountain passes, driving through construction zones and ice, or even just running routine errands.
Common types of tractor-trailer truck accident claims that we handle:
- Driving too fast for conditions or speeding: Time is money for many truckers. They generally get paid by miles traveled or loads delivered. Hence, some truck operators drive faster than they should on highways, slick roads, in heavy traffic, side streets, or on other roadways where their driving speed is negligent or even reckless.
- Drunk or drugged driving: While any driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol – or worse, both – is a danger to others on the roadways and in communities, drunk or drugged semi-truck operators are more dangerous due to their vehicle size and weight.
- Careless or reckless driving: Truck drivers are human, just like all of us, and sometimes they cause semi-truck crashes due to bad driving habits, disregard for traffic laws, rushing, lack of attention, anger, driving too close to other vehicles, or other reasons that amount to careless or reckless driving.
- Lack of vehicle maintenance: Some truckers drive 200,000+ miles a year, requiring frequent maintenance on their tractors and trailers. The trucks they operate can be new or old. In some cases, a trucker, including those working as independent contractors, may pick up containers to transport from one location to another without knowing anything about its maintenance history, which may make the trailers unsafe to drive.
- Lack of training: Initial and ongoing training is a hallmark of driving on the road with a semi-truck. If drivers do not receive the proper training or licensure to operate a tractor-trailer safely, then it puts the lives of other people on the road at risk for causing catastrophic accident injuries or wrongful death.
- Driver fatigue: Anyone who has driven on long road trips has, at some time, experienced fatigue and the problem of staying awake while driving. Truckers are no different from the average driver in the respect that they too get tired and suffer fatigue after long workdays. Drivers are much more likely to make mistakes and drive carelessly or recklessly when they are too tired. Federal law requires truckers to work limited hours with required breaks, but some truckers knowingly violate the federal law and drive more than the amount legally allowed.
- Overloaded cargo: All vehicles have safe load limit ratings established by vehicle manufacturers in accordance with federal law, but some drivers load more cargo than is safe or legal on the highways and roadways.
THERE IS OFTEN NO EXCUSE FOR A NEGLIGENT DRIVER or operator to cause severe, life-changing injuries upon you or your loved ones. We are Denver semi-truck accident lawyers that will tenaciously pursue compensation on behalf of accident injury victims or surviving family members.
Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC Helps Semi-Truck Accident Injury Victims Pursue Compensation
IT IS TRUE THAT MONEY DOES NOT ENTIRELY make up for your injuries or a family member’s loss of life. However, it does strengthen public policy by sending a message that it is never okay for negligent drivers and operators to drive without reasonable care on the road.
You May Be Able To Get Compensation For These Losses And Damages:
- Current & Future Medical Costs
- Prescription Drugs, Medical Devices, And Prosthetic Expenses
- Travel To And From Doctors’ Appointments
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Mental & Emotional Anguish
- Lost Wages & Benefits
- Future Lost Earning Capacity
- Loss Of Enjoyment Of Life
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- And More, Where Applicable
YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM FOR COMPENSATION if a commercial truck operator caused your injuries due to an accident. Working with a Denver semi-truck crash lawyer will help you prove your case and potentially receive a negotiated settlement or monetary award if negligence or recklessness of another driver played a role.
Understanding the Minimum Insurance Requirements of Semi Trucks
The reason for this obligation is that accidents involving semi-trucks tend to cause more damage than those caused in non-commercial vehicles. The Colorado state government requires commercial drivers to carry a $750,000 minimum liability coverage policy.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS for different types of personal injury cases. It is vital that you speak with a Denver semi-truck crash lawyer as soon as possible to avoid missing this critical deadline.
Colorado Imposes a Limited Time to Act on Filing a Semi-Truck Accident Injury Claim
THE STATE OF COLORADO, LIKE OTHER STATES, REQUIRES PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH ACCIDENT VICTIMS to file a claim before the statute of limitations occurs. The statute of limitations describes the deadline by which an accident victim must file a claim.
CONTACT US AT DENVER CRASH LAWYER, LLC,
for a FREE initial consultation and case review. You can contact our team by calling (303) 499-9999, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, or submitting a message through our online request form.
THE MONETARY SETTLEMENT OR CIVIL COURT AWARD WILL HELP YOU recuperate your out-of-pocket expenses while potentially recovering money for your future losses as well. When you work with a qualified and knowledgeable Denver semi-truck crash lawyer, you have the reassurance in knowing you are doing everything to compensate for all of your losses.
IT IS CHALLENGING TO ESTIMATE AN AVERAGE SETTLEMENT OR LAWSUIT AWARD since every case unfolds in a unique manner. However, you can find out what your case may be worth by contacting Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, for a free consultation and case review by calling (303) 499-9999, emailing email@example.com, or submitting a message through our online request form today.