You May Be Entitled To Compensation If You Have Been Injured By Another Driver
IT IS ONE THING TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR ACCIDENT INJURIES, and an entirely different thing when you know that someone else caused you injuries because of negligent or reckless conduct. That person that caused the crash may get a traffic ticket, have to pay a fine of a couple hundred dollars that goes to the government, and get 2 or 4 points on their driver’s license; while, you have to endure a sore and painful neck, undergo a spine surgery, heal a broken arm or suffer with other personal injuries.
We Have Successfully Represented Hundreds Of Car Crash Injury Victims
IF YOU HAVE SUSTAINED BODILY INJURIES DUE TO A CAR CRASH, you should turn to an experienced Denver car crash lawyer who can help you understand your rights to financial compensation. We will help you during all steps of your case, working to maximize your compensation and minimize your stress. Also, we work on a contingency fee arrangement, which means you do not pay any money up-front, and that we do not collect any attorney’s fees unless we win your case. If we do not get any money for you, then you do not owe us any attorney fees.
We Will Come to You — FOR A FREE CONSULTATION — at Your Home, Work, Hospital or Other Location to Discuss Your Legal Rights to Injury Compensation.
AT DENVER CRASH LAWYER, LLC, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT US TODAY
for a free, no-obligation consultation and case review by calling (303) 499-9999, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, or submitting a message through our online request form
WORKING WITH AN EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED DENVER CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER will help you with filing a claim for compensation regarding your physical, financial, and emotional losses. You will not have to fight alone with an insurance company or carrier, as we will represent you during every step in your case. Further, while there are no guarantees in a case since each case is different, studies show that injured persons that are represented by personal injury attorneys end up with more compensation than those persons not represented by attorneys.
Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC Will Pursue Equitable Compensation For Your Injuries
IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, DRIVING A CAR IS LIKELY THE MOST DANGEROUS ACTIVITY in which you engage throughout your day. When you ask around, most family members, co-workers, and friends will indicate that they have been in a car accident in some form or another. While many automobile crashes may result in the involved persons walking away with no injuries or merely minor discomfort or pain, some crashes result in moderate, serious or life-altering injuries.
We Are Here To Help You Pursue Compensation For Crash Injuries Due To:
- Distracted Driving & Inattentive Driving
- Careless Driving & Reckless Driving
- Drunk Driving & Drugged Driving
- Speeding & Driving Too Fast For Conditions
- Disobedience to Traffic Control Devices
- Improper Turns
- Inadequate Vehicle Maintenance
- Malfunctioning Vehicles
- And More
WHEN YOU HIRE DENVER CRASH LAWYER, LLC, you are working with a legal partner that will assert your right to compensation by proving liability of the at-fault driver or operator, determining your damages and losses, determining available insurance coverage, and working hard to potentially negotiate a settlement arrangement for compensation of your injuries.
Understanding Colorado Car Insurance Laws Relevant to Accidents
WHILE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT IN CAR INSURANCE LAWS, understanding them from a general viewpoint is helpful when anticipating your next steps. You can rely upon Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, to make legal sense of coverage that applies to your case under applicable Colorado insurance laws and policy contracts.
We Can Help You Go After Compensation For These Types Of Injuries:
AS A FURTHER NOTE ON INSURANCE INFORMATION, you are not necessarily bound by a negligent party’s insurance policies if they are found to be at total or partial fault. An experienced Denver car accident attorney at Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, will navigate the associated complexities of handling insurance companies on your behalf which may result in a reasonable settlement for your losses.
Determining the Value of Your Car Accident Injury Case
HOW MUCH YOUR CASE IS WORTH IS CHALLENGING TO ESTIMATE, because every case is different, with different injuries, medical bill totals, insurance coverage, driver situations and other case valuation facts. The amount you might receive depends upon the facts of your case AND the actions – including your medical treatment – that you take to justify compensation for your injuries and damages. Working with a skilled and experienced car accident attorney in Denver is the most proactive and straightforward approach that may help you to maximize the compensation you receive.
There are a few things to understand as you consider your legal options, including:
- Statute of limitations: There is a limited timeline by which you must file a legal action for compensation in Colorado known as the statute of limitations. There are different statutes of limitation for different types of cases, and if you fail to settle your case or file a lawsuit within that time frame, you may be forever barred from legal recovery for your claims.
- Comparative fault: Civil courts and insurance companies consider whether to assign partial responsibility to you for the automobile crash. If you are determined to be even partially responsible for causing OR not avoiding the crash, any judgment award or settlement that you may receive will be reduced.
- At-Fault: Colorado is an at-fault insurance state, which means that you will file your claim against the insurer of the responsible party. This concept may give rise to you filing a claim through several possible avenues, and against multiple defendants.
- Insurance minimums: The insurance coverage minimums that Coloradans are legally supposed to carry are $25,000 in bodily injury (BI) insurance per person, $50,000 per accident, and $15,000 for property damage. Sometimes injuries and losses exceed these policy limits, and we will help you determine if there is additional insurance coverage or other sources for compensation for your damages and losses.
DUE TO THE IMPACT AND FORCE INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT, resulting injuries have the potential to be severe and life changing. Even minor injuries can cause you to incur medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, inconvenience and other losses.
Contact Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ACCIDENT INJURIES you did not cause. While your financial losses may rack up quickly, Denver Crash Lawyer, LLC, will work to ensure that every penny is accounted for and documented under our guidance and counsel.
We Can Help You Pursue Possible Compensation For:
- Current Medical Costs & Future Medical Costs
- Prescription Drugs, Medical Devices & Prosthetic Expenses
- Travel To & From Doctors’ Appointments
- Physical Pain & Suffering
- Mental & Emotional Anguish
- Lost Wages & Lost Benefits
- Future Lost Earning Capacity
- Loss Of Enjoyment Of Life
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- And More, Where Applicable
DENVER CRASH LAWYER, LLC, UNDERSTANDS THAT THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL STRAIN on the minds of the clients we represent. As such, we work on contingency fee basis, which means that we do not collect any legal fees unless we win your case. You will have reassurance in knowing that someone is genuinely in your corner, with the insurance companies and in court, if needed.